BP’S $7,800,000,000 ($7.8 BILLION) SETTLEMENT FOR ECONOMIC AND PROPERTY DAMAGES HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE COURT. DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND!
BP and the lawyers representing a large number of victims have reached a $7.8 BILLION out-of-court settlement over economic and property damages caused by the 2010 oil spill, delaying the trial that had been due to start on in March 2012. The amended Settlement Agreement was signed by U.S. Judge Carl Barbier and filed on May 3, 2012 approving the settlement.
Call us today so that you are not left behind and get the compensation you deserve! Currently, we are accepting VOO claims, claims for Commercial Fisherman, claims for Recreational Fisherman, claims for Personal Lost Income and Business Lost Income, and claims for Owners of Waterfront Property.
WE ARE HOLDING MEETINGS ON THE MS GULF COAST TO DISCUSS OUR REPRESENTATION ON THESE CLAIMS.
Our next meeting is from 11am – 6pm at the following location:
GAUTIER CONVENTION CENTER 2012 Library Lane Gautier, MS 39553 (next to the Gautier Library at MS Gulf Coast CC)
You will need to bring the following information to the meeting if you would like us to represent you:
1. Driver License or some form of identification.
2. SS Card (if you have one)
3. Saltwater Fishing License from 2009-2010 (if you are a commercial or recreational fisherman)
4. PEC Card and/or Contracts (if you are a VOO worker or clean-up worker)
5. W-2’s and Tax Returns from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 (these are required)
6. Warranty Deed/Quitclaim Deed and 2010 Property Assessment from County (if you are a Waterfront Property owner)